Standard lead time:
Our screens are custom made to your measurements in only 2 to 5 Working Days.
Entering your sizes:
Once manufactured, the outer edges of the screen will match the sizes that you entered. Please enter your dimensions in millimetres.
More about Roller Insect Screens:
A Roller Fly Screen is a consists of a spring-loaded roller cassette containing grey glass fibre mesh attached to a sliding bar which runs in guide rails which form the right and left sides of screen.
Using handles fitted to the sliding bar, the screen is pulled from its cassette down to the window sill where it is held in place by clips concealed within the guide rails. If the screen does not pull down to a window sill, a u-channel containing a magnetic strip will be provided.
Our roller fly screens come with our unique Slow-Rise spring operation, meaning the screen with retract gently into its cassette.
Our screens are custom made to your measurements. You will receive a fully assembled pre-tensioned cassette containing mesh and sliding bar, side channels and brackets where appropriate.
- Cassette Profile: 41mm (front to back), 51 (top to bottom)
- Sliding Profile: 40mm (top to bottom)
- Side Channel: 22mm (front to back), 30mm (wide)
- Magnetic U-Profile: 14mm (top to bottom), 29mm (back to front)
- Mesh: Grey glass fibre, 18 x 16 holes per square inch. Suitable for protection against most insects. For midges and pollen, consider midge screens and pollen screens. Those with pets should consider claw resistant pet screens.
- Hardware Colour: White powder coated aluminium (with white nylon accessories). Or Brown Powder Coated Aluminium (with Black nylon accessories).
- Cassette Fixing: Top or Face Fix. Using Bracket or Using Adhesive Tape.
- Side Channel Fixing: Side or Face Fix. Using screws or Adhesive Tape.
- Screen Pulls Down to a Sill: Normally, a roller insect screen is deployed by pulling it down to the window sill. If this is the case, select "yes". If you are screening the opening top pane of a window and your screen will not pull down to a window sill, then select "no" and we will provide a u-shaped aluminium profile containing a magnetic strip that will hold the screen in place when deployed.
Please remember to add your measurements in millimetres and not centimetres.