Standard lead time:
Our screens are custom made to your measurements in 3-6 working days
1600mm (w) x 2500mm (h)
Entering your sizes:
Please enter your dimensions in millimetres.
More about Roller Insect Screens:
A roller insect screen for a single door consists of spring-loaded roller cassette containing grey glass fibre mesh attached to a sliding bar which runs in guide rails at the top and bottom of the screen.
Using handles fitted to the sliding bar, the screen can be pulled from its cassette across the opening of the door and it is held in the closed position by a magnetic strip which is held within a u-shaped aluminium profile.
Our roller fly screens come with our unique slow-recoil spring operation, meaning the screen with retract gently into its cassette.
Our screens are custom made to your measurements. You will receive a fully assembled pre-tensioned cassette containing mesh and sliding bar, side channels, u-shaped magnetic profile and brackets where appropriate.
*Please note that our door fly screens are provided with 22x30mm top and bottom guide rails. Other profile dimensions are listed below:
- Cassette: 41mm (front to back), 51 (wide)
- Sliding Profile: 40mm (wide)
- Top/Bottom Guide Rails: 22mm (front to back), 30mm (top to bottom)
- Magnetic U-Shaped Profile: 14mm (wide), 29mm (back to front)
- Mesh: Grey glass fibre, 18 x 16 holes per square inch. Suitable for protection against most insects. For midges and pollen, consider midge screens and pollen screens. Those with pets should consider claw resistant pet screens.
- Hardware Colour: White powder coated aluminium (with white nylon accessories). Or Brown Powder Coated Aluminium (with Black nylon accessories).
- Cassette Fixing: Side or Face Fix. Using Bracket or Using Adhesive Tape.
- Guide Fixing: Recess or Face Fix. Using screws or Adhesive Tape. If you are unsure, then select "Please provide for both"