Roller Fly Screen | Double Door | Custom Size
Standard lead time:
Our screens are custom made to your measurements in only 2 to 5 Working Days.
3100mm (w) x 2500mm (h)
Entering your sizes:
Please enter your dimensions in millimetres.
More about Roller Insect Screens:
A roller insect screen for a double door consists of a 2 spring-loaded cassettes, each containing grey glass fibre mesh attached to a sliding bar which runs in guide rails at the top and bottom of the screen.Using handles fitted to the sliding bars, each panel of the screen can be pulled to the centre. The screens are retained in position by magnetic strips which run the height of the sliding bars.
For an additional cost sliding bolts can be fitted to one of the sliding bars to temporarily secure one pane of the screen in position for ease of operation.
Our roller screens incorporate a unique slow-recoil spring operation, meaning the screen with retract gently into its cassette.
Our screens are custom made to your measurements. You will receive a 2 x fully assembled pre-tensioned cassettes containing mesh and complete with attached sliding bar, top and bottom guide rails, and brackets where appropriate.
*Please note that our door fly screens are provided with 22x30mm top and bottom guide rails. Other profile dimensions are listed below:
- Cassette: 41mm (front to back), 51mm (wide)
- Sliding Profile: 40mm (wide)
- Top/Bottom Guide Rails: 22mm (front to back), 30mm (top to bottom)
- Mesh: Grey glass fibre, 18 x 16 holes per square inch. Suitable for protection against most insects. For midges and pollen, consider midge screens and pollen screens. Those with pets should consider claw resistant pet screens.
- Hardware Colour: White powder coated aluminium (with white nylon accessories). Or Brown Powder Coated Aluminium (with Black nylon accessories).
- Cassette Fixing: Side or Face Fix. Using Bracket or Using Adhesive Tape.
- Guide Fixing: Recess or Face Fix. Using screws or Adhesive Tape. If you are unsure, then select "Please provide for both"
- Add Sliding Bolts: If you select "yes", then we will provide a sliding bolt system which can be used to hold one of the panes securely in the deployed position.